All items are wrapped and posted or shipped extremely discreetly with no mention of Cuddlz, Nappies or Diapers or what is inside the package.
Please note that if you are in Europe then you will now, just like other parts of the world, have to pay duty and possibly tax on items received from outside the European Union ie from us here in the UK. You will receive a text or email from either DPD, Parcelforce or your Post provider with a link to pay any duty charges that are now due from the UK not being a part of the European Union. Those must be paid usually before your parcel is delivered to you. So make sure to look out for any texts or emails from the couriers or monitor the tracking if you have chosen a tracked delivery service - for futher information. We cannot be responsible for the customs process sorry or for parcels that get returned to us because of non payment of the duties by your country.
We are a small family company and really appreciate your business - we take care and pride in how we send out our products to you. They are as discreetly wrapped as possible and no mention of cuddlz on the labels etc. We send our products out to you using our trusted delivery companies of Royal Mail, DPD & Fedex. We do not use any dropship methods ie using another company to process your order and send it out. We feel we are the best ones to provide that service for you :)
If a company name is displayed on the label it is our holding company of MQ Trading Limited.
So no one will know what you have ordered. For international orders where a customs declaration is required then we list the items as ‘New Personal Clothing’ or in the case of Canada 'New personal underwear made of cellulose'. Please note that we are not responsible for any duty charges or customs charges when your shipment arrives in to your country.
All stock items are shipped by us here in the UK on the same or the next working day after the date of order, some clothing is made order and that is indicated in the product description - extra long items for example and you do need to allow several extra working days to allow us to make your items as everything will be sent together if you have ordered stock items at the same time. If you need something for a particular time you can always contact us and we will do our very best to assist.
A delivery address can be specified when checking out. Also we have some new delivery methods where you can pick your parcel up from a local shop or from a local post office. See below - Do you offer any other shipping methods
How will we send your parcel? (You can choose your delivery service on checkout)
If you are in the UK* - during checkout - you will be able to choose, depending on the weight of the items you order, from the following delivery options.
- 2nd Class - For smaller parcels, can arrive within a few days but not guaranteed.
- 1st Class - For smaller parcels, can arrive sometimes the next day but usually within a few days but not guaranteed
- Royal Mail 24/48 Tracked - For smaller parcels, offering a new tracked service from Royal Mail - If you have a Royal Mail 'Safeplace' set up - then you can let us know what that is by adding a note onto the order (There is a space to do that when you checkout) - then we can put that 'Safeplace' on the delivery for you. 24 Tracked usually arrives next day and 48 Tracked usually arrives within 2 days. We can also send these tracked options to a chosen post office. Again if you put a note on the order stating the post office address or make it clear in the delivery address that it is a post office - then we can do that for you.
- Next working day Tracked (DPD)* - Generally if you order before 1pm and all items are in stock then we send on the same day. With this service parcels would be delivered on the next working day. ie If you order on a Friday before 1pm your parcel would be delivered on Monday. If you order over the weekend on a next working day delivery then your parcel would be delivered on Tuesday. We keep most items in stock - Of course if you order an 'Extra Long' item or custom made Pyjamas etc - then we will send your order out by your chosen method as soon as made.
- Saturday Delivery Tracked (DPD)* - You need to order before 1pm on the Friday so we can get your order sent by DPD Saturday Delivery. (We can also offer a Sunday Service with DPD - If you are interested in this service then please let us know and we will add the option in.) Again you would need to order by 1pm on the Friday. If you place an order earlier in the week for Saturday/Sunday delivery then we will send your order out on the Friday before to guarantee that it does not arrive with you any sooner than the Saturday/Sunday.
DPD - We have changed our main courier now to DPD as we feel the services and tracking options are exactly what you have been asking us for. With DPD Tracked Services you receive full delivery notifications with a one hour delivery slot notified via their purpose built APP on the day of delivery - or by text or email. The easiest way to keep a track of your deliveries is by downloading the DPD app which is available for Apple and Android devices. On the app you can set up default 'Safe Places' where your parcel can be left
You can also choose to have your parcel delivered to a DPD pickup Shop for collection within 5 working days.
* Please note if you are in The Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands or Islands, The Isle of Man, Isle of Wight or Northern Ireland - Not all services will be available. We have updated our shipping options by postcode to reflect the cheapest options to send to these areas.
If you are in Europe or Worldwide:- (You can choose your delivery service on checkout)
If the weight of items ordered is under 2Kilos we can send by Royal Mail Airmail (Allow 7-21 days for delivery not guaranteed or tracked ) and if over 2Kilos by DPD, Parcelforce or Fedex (Allow 3-7 days for delivery Tracked).
When your order is sent we will update your account with the details of how your order has been sent. We are sorry but there is no tracking available on Royal Mail Airmail items. There is tracking information if your order has been sent by courier and we will update your order and send an email with the shipping method and any tracking information when your parcel has been sent.
Please note that we are not responsible for any duty charges or customs charges when your shipment arrives in to your country. On any customs documents we list where possible the contents as 'New Personal Clothing'
APO American Forces Addresses - Please note that we can only send items weighing under 2Kilos with Economy Airmail - which can take up to 28 days to arrive. We cannot send larger parcels sorry. Please make sure when checking out that the USA is your delivery country as the APO mail has to go to USA and then sent via US Mail.
BFPO Addresses - You are best contacting us before placing an order letting us know what you wish to order so we can work out the weight and the best method to send. We can send with Royal Mail and Parcelforce and surcharge may apply.
If you are in the UK or a well served European DPD area - if you choose the DPD delivery option - you will be more in control of your parcel delivery. If you download the DPD App then this gives many - what they call 'In Flight' options. Where, for instance, you can specify a set safe place your parcel can be left, or a neighbour to leave your parcel with and also specify neighbours 'Not' to leave your parcel with. You can also change the delivery day etc. For more information on DPDs services have a look on their website www.dpd.co.uk
We also use FEDEX to ship to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Parcel Force to deliver to Switzerland and Norway.
Delivery is calculated on the web site based on the weight of items ordered and the delivery address country etc. And you may find depending on the weight of the items in your basket quite a number of methods to post / ship your order and then you can choose which is the best for your needs.